Tuesday, August 18, 2015

JUS' A LITTLE INTRO

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh!!!!!

Everyone needs a soul's companion, an understanding heart to help us know sometimes that we are not alone, and that there are so many others like us, in similar situations to ours, scattered around the world. It's a great delight finding others like ourselves who feel the same way we do, and knowing that if we reach out to one another's hearts, we would go a long way in helping each other achieve our greatest purpose in life. I hope to share with you my thoughts and reflections. And in the end, I pray we all live a fulfilled life with a happy ending in Paradise. Ameen!

My name is Khawlah. I am a Nigerian born-Muslimah who lives mostly an indoor life, although sweetly loves people very much. I love all that has to do with reflections, nature's beauty, writing, moments, love, lifetime friendships, purpose, Islam, Sunnah, seclusion/solitude, inspiration, etc. I am much of the shy quiet one in gatherings, but very good at making friends individually. 

So walk with me, as I share my titbits on this Journey I call 'life'. This life to me is a journey, and we all have our struggles as well as victories. No one is ever fully there. We are all struggling with something. There is no such perfect person. We are beautiful in our imperfections. We are even more beautiful when we strive and fight especially from within us, for what we dream or believe. I strongly believe in this saying that "What comes from the heart stirs hearts". So perhaps when I share my heart, someone out there will find the strength to reconnect with their deepest truest self, rediscovering their lost smiles, courage, hope and Deen. Once again, I hope and pray that we all live a fulfilled life with a happy ending in Jannah (Paradise). Ameen! Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh (May the Peace and mercy and blessings of Allah be upon YOU). 

I LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment